CRUNCHY SPICED NUT GRANOLA |Vegan + Glutenfree
CRUNCHY SPICED NUT GRANOLA clusters with cocoa, cinnamon, almonds, pecans, nuts, cranberries, oats and buckwheat. A spicy, healthy vegan recipe.#glutenfree
Porzioni 30 g or 1/2 cup
- 3 + 1/4 cups rolled oats certified gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats or more oats
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts almonds, pecans, hazelnuts and cashews
- 1/2 cup cranberries or raisins
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds optional
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger or to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted or olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup maple syrup agave or rice syrup
- a pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except cranberries.
Stir coconut or olive oil and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth. Add vanilla extract if using it. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
Spread the mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden, stirring every 10 minutes or halfway through.
When golden, remove from the oven, let cool completely then stir in the cranberries.
Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.