Vegan CARROT GINGER DRESSING for Buddha bowls and salads
A healthy and flavourful CARROT GINGER DRESSING. A low fat and easy to make recipe. Naturally gluten-free, delicious and perfect to season any BUDDHA BOWL or SALAD
Porzioni 150 6 1tbsp+2tsp portions da 25ml
For the carrot ginger dressing
- 300 g organic carrots about 230g cleaned ~ 4 carrots
- 10 g peeled fresh ginger 12g whole
- 24 g ~ 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12 g ~ 1 tbsp organic sesame seed oil or other extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup or another liquid sweetener
- 1/2-1 teaspoon white shiro miso or gluten-free rice miso or mustard for a western version
- 1/2 tbsp tamari optional, sometimes I like to add it to my salad
For the Buddha Bowl
- Cooked Quinoa see here how to cook quinoa
- Slow juicer leftovers
- Avocado Hass
- Carrot ginger dressing
Wash and peel the carrots with a potato peeler and peel the ginger.
Introduce carrots and ginger into the slow juicer and extract the juice. You will need to get around 100ml of juice.
Pour the juice into a reasonably large jar and add all the remaining ingredients for the dressing. Blend to emulsify with a hand blender or with a whisk.
Season your salad, Buddha bowl or grain salad with the dressing and enjoy it immediately.
Store the leftovers of the carrot ginger dressing in a glass jar with the lid and refrigerate up to 6-7 days. Shake well before using.
Calorie: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Proteine: 0g | Fat: 0g | Grassi saturi: 0g | Grassi polinsaturi: 0g | Grassi trans: 0g | Colesterolo: 0mg | Sodio: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Zucchero: 0g