BERRY BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL
This simple BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL is high in vitamins, fibers and anti-oxidants and packed with nutrients. It's super thick and creamy, vegan and gluten-free
Porzioni 1 serving
- 1 small beet peeled (50g - 1,7oz)
- 1 purple carrot peeled
- 1 green apple
- 1 banana peeled
- 1/3 cup - 75g mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 ~ 1/2 cm inch fresh ginger peeled
- 1/3 cup - 80ml coconut water or almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cold-pressed flaxseed oil or any other seed oil o coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup agave syrup or date syrup ( use raw syrup if needed)
- almonds chia seeds, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, fresh fruit or granola
Wash and peel all the vegetables. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Taste and adjust sweetness or flavor as needed.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calorie: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Proteine: 0g | Fat: 0g | Grassi saturi: 0g | Grassi polinsaturi: 0g | Grassi trans: 0g | Colesterolo: 0mg | Sodio: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Zucchero: 0g