This Chocolate Avocado pudding is the easiest yet healthiest creamy mousse I’ve ever tried.
Its’s a perfect dessert garnished with coconut flakes or chopped pistachio.
Or you can use it to frost your cupcakes or your decadent chocolate cake.
You can even spread it on sliced bread for a low fat and low IG breakfast or snack.
Doesn’t this make you want to lick the screen?
You can store it for up to one day in your fridge, but trust me: it won’t last longer then 2 minutes!
Everyone will love it as it’s
rich in vitamins, good fats and antioxidants
fluffy and thick
easy and quick
made for chocolate lovers
I added pistachio flour in the ingredients, but you can omit it and make your super easy 3 ingredients Chocolate Mousse.
Here’s an easy way to peel the avocados.
Easy Chocolate Avocado Pudding |Vegan - GlutenFree - RefinedSugar Free
- 1/2 cup or 100g organic vegan dark chocolate chips - 70% cacao
- 1 ripe avocado - 200g or 3/4 cup, pitted and pulp scooped out
- 2 tbsp or 30g rice malt syrup / maple syrup or agave - or more according to your taste
- 2-3 tsp pistachio flour - pistachios, grounded or to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract - optional
- to garnish: coconut flakes and pistachio flour or chopped nuts / almonds
- Halve the avocado and scoop the pulp.
- In a food processor, blend the avocado pulp until smooth and creamy.
- Add in vanilla, rice syrup or agave and pulse until smooth. Scrape down the sides with a spoon or a spatula when necessary.
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch directly the hot water. When it’s melted, add remaining chocolate chips and stir until smooth. (You can melt the chocolate chips in a microwave for 30 seconds, but it’s not the healthiest choice).
- Pour melted chocolate into the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add in pistachio meal and blend for few more seconds.
- Place in a sac à <g class="gr_ gr_82 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="82" data-gr-id="82">poche</g> and serve in small ramekins or glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and pistachio flour or use it as a frosting for cupcakes or for your decadent cake.You can even spread it on sliced bread.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Whip the mousse before using if refrigerated.
©Beauty Food Blog by Fran Bettoni owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given.