Make your own healthy GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX with whole grain brown rice flour, sorghum flour, white rice flour and tapioca flour or potato starch.
Add 1/2 tsp xanthan gum and use it as a regular all purpose / whole wheat flour in a 1:1 ratio. This recipe is perfect for cakes, muffins, pound cakes, pancakes, bundt cakes, waffles and more.
This WORKS AMAZINGLY for Vegan baking too!!
Happy healthy baking!
DIY GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX
- 1 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 xanthan gum - optional but recommended
- Sift flour and xanthan gum and whisk well.(Do not skip this step)
- Pour into a glass jar / mason jar or an airtight container.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shake the jar vigorously or whisk well before using. (Do not skip this step)
©Beauty Food Blog by Fran Bettoni owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given.