Creamy and delicious VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI, EGG-FREE, Raw and Paleo!
A simple and quick recipe ready in just 3 minutes and that requires only 5 easy-to-find ingredients.
I often use it to season Ema’s roasted potatoes ( recipe coming very soon! ) or my Fall Harvest Buddha bowl with steamed vegetables.
But not only! I promise you that it is so creamy and tasty that you will want to eat it shamelessly straight from the jar just like I do!
Since I discovered it long ago, it has become our favourite staple sauce. It is very easy to make and in addition, it is also Über healthy 😉
So this delicious VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI deserved a small place on the blog and I could not help but give it!
The creaminess of THE BEST AIOLI SAUCE aioli sauce is given by the cashews. You do not even need to add oil!
Just remember to soak the cashews soaking for at least 6 hours. This will guarantee you a unique creaminess and a really smooth and homogeneous sauce.
Running out of time? No worries!
Soak the cashews in boiling water for at least 30 minutes or bring them to a boil 10 minutes in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Drain, rinse and let them dry before using in your recipes.
At this point, all you have to do is add all the ingredients into the blender and your egg-free VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI will be ready in a minute!
Does this sauce have a very strong taste and a smell of garlic?
Not at all! Its taste is delicate and remember, you can choose how many cloves of garlic to use so you can make it as mild or as strong as you like!
Remember to remove the inner germ to make the garlic more digestible.
Very few ingredients and lots of taste! Success, guaranteed!
The egg-free VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI is
Raw + Paleo
Very easy to make
Healthy and delicate
Creamy and perfect to season every meal
Ready in less than 3 minutes and requires only 5 easy-to-find ingredients
Let the egg-free VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI become the new best friend of your meals. They deserve it😉
CREAMY VEGAN CASHEW AIOLI RECIPE | egg-free, paleo
- 1 cup cashews - soaked at least for 6 hours - see notes
- 2/3 cup filtered water - add 2 tbsp if to thick for your taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 garlic cloves - peeled and germ removed
- 1/4 tsp salt - brown or Himalayan , or to taste
- Wash and drain cashews.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Start with low power then increase. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to an air-tight glass jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. The taste is richer and more delicious after a couple of days.
- This vegan cashew aioli ( my favorite sauce ever ! ) is a great dressing for salads and Buddha bowls or sauce for falafel and burgers.
©Beauty Food Blog by Fran Bettoni owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given.