A load of vitamins and antioxidant for this colourful CREAMY VEGAN BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL. My personal and super-rich version of the well-known BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL, a source of vitamins, fibres and iron as well as nutritious and detox ingredients.
Who said that smoothie bowls are good only in summer? As you drink juices and smoothies in winter, you can also enjoy smoothie bowls in autumn and winter, simply choose seasonal vegetables and fruit!
Top and enrich this beet smoothie bowl with my beloved pumpkin granola, my crunchy autumn granola or with my chocolate coconut almond granola (yeah, I have a thing with granola, can you tell?).
You can make this beetroot smoothie bowl in less than 5 minutes just using a blender!
My favourite smoothie bowl of the season is with raw beetroot, banana (which you can substitute with my homemade cashew yogurt ), coconut water ( highly moisturizing) or unsweetened almond milk and fresh raspberries.
This is a quick, simple and easy detox smoothie bowl, but you know how greedy I am, so that’s why I wanted to make a bowl overloaded with goodness!
Granola, coconut and raspberries are my usual choice, but sometimes, when I need a cuddle or something just yummy, I add a spoonful of almond butter and I’m in heaven!
And if you’re jerking your nose because you think raw beets are not that tasty, you’re wrong! Give this creamy beet smoothie bowl a chance and you won’t be disappointed.
Beetroot is available both in summer and autumn and then why deprive ourselves of its properties during the cooler seasons?
BEET CAN HELP TO:
- improve circulation, is rich in iron and is considered a natural aid in case of anemia. Adding lemon juice to raw beetroot promotes iron absorption.
- promote the drainage of liquids and it’s a great an anti-cellulite ingredient
- help to detoxify blood and liver
- promote the functions of the livers
and some HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEET:
- it’s rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients (this is why it is also called an anti-aging food)
- beet has a high fiber content that helps digestion and elimination of toxins
- It’s a source of vitamin B (including folic acid), vitamin C and minerals
- beets are low in calories (only 40Kcal per 100g)
In short, beetroot brings a lot of benefits, which is great! Beets also have a good content of sugars, that’s why they are the perfect and secretly healthy ingredient used to bake sweets and or blended to make creamy, remarkable and delicious smoothie bowl with an intense and unique colour.
This CREAMY VEGAN BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL has just entered the top ten of my favourite breakfasts! In less than 5 minutes you can enjoy a delicious bowl rich in natural, healthy and genuine ingredients, and do we want to talk about its amazing colour?
Spend a few minutes decorating it as every smoothie bowl asks and unleash your fantasy. I am, as you should know by now, very loyal to my granola 😉
This BERRY BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL is
- rich in iron, fibres and minerals
- rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin C
- it also
- helps to detoxify blood and liver and fight cellulite
- promotes blood circulation
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- it’s simple to make, creamy, healthy and delicious
If you make this recipe, remember to use the hashtags #beautyfoodblog and tag @beautyfoodblog on Instagram e BeautyFoodblog on Facebook.Subscribe to the BEAUTY FOOD NEWSLETTER | ENGLISH and never miss a recipe.
BERRY BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL
Yield 1 serving
This simple BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL is high in vitamins, fibers and anti-oxidants and packed with nutrients. It's super thick and creamy, vegan and gluten-free
- 1 small beet, peeled (50g - 1,7oz)
- 1 purple carrot, peeled
- 1 green apple
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/3 cup - 75g mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 ~ 1/2 cm inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/3 cup - 80ml coconut water or almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cold-pressed flaxseed oil ( or any other seed oil o coconut oil )
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, agave syrup or date syrup ( use raw syrup if needed)
- almonds, chia seeds, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, fresh fruit or granola
- Wash and peel all the vegetables. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness or flavor as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-free
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This post is sponsored by