Make your own healthy GLUTEN FREE FLOUR MIX with whole grain brown rice flour, sorghum flour, white rice flour and tapioca flour or potato starch.
Add 1/2 tsp xanthan gum and use it as a regular all purpose / whole wheat flour in a 1:1 ratio. This recipe is perfect for cakes, muffins, pound cakes, pancakes, bundt cakes, waffles and more.
This WORKS AMAZINGLY for Vegan baking too!!
Happy healthy baking!
- 1 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 xanthan gum (optional but recommended)
- Sift flour and xanthan gum and whisk well.(Do not skip this step)
- Pour into a glass jar / mason jar or an airtight container.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shake the jar vigorously or whisk well before using. (Do not skip this step)